Great location close to Pier with parking
This apartment is in a great location, close to the beach and in the heart of bohemian Kemp Town. Nearby there are bars, gastro pubs and restaurants and it's just a short walk into central Brighton. The Pier and Brighton Wheel are both within very easy walking distance. With four bedrooms and two bathrooms, this is an ideal base for a weekend away with friends.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- All utility costs are included.
- There is Wi-Fi.
- Please note, as with all our properties, smoking is not permitted in the apartment.
- There are two free parking spaces outside this property which belong to the apartment. If, however, someone else has parked illegally in these spaces we cannot be held responsible and will not be able to pay for your additional parking. Where possible we recommend you travel by public transport to Brighton.
This apartment was built in the 18th century but has been thoroughly modernised in December 2012. The property is in a road between the seafront and the cosmopolitan St James’ Street in the Kemp Town district of Brighton and benefits from having 2 private parking spaces* (see note below). It is just a few metres from the beach and a very short walk from Brighton Pier and Brighton Wheel. There are bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants nearby. The apartment has its own private entrance and is set out over 2 floors (1st and 2nd). Newly refurbished with neutral grey tones throughout, it has two contemporary bathrooms and a stylish kitchen. Each of the bedrooms has its own LCD tv and built in dressing table, making it convenient for getting ready to go out. There is Wi-Fi in the apartment.
There are four bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms have twin beds and a cube bed in each. The twin beds are hotel standard zip and link so they can be configured as king sized beds if you prefer. Please inform us at the time of booking if you need king sized beds. The fourth bedroom has a bunk bed with a third trundle bed underneath which pulls out. There is also a cube bed in the living room.
There apartment has its own private entrance. Inside the main door, an external staircase leads to the front door of the apartment. The main front door has an additional key for entry.
On the first floor is the kitchen, living room, dining room and the two bathrooms.
The kitchen has stylish, high gloss white units with contemporary red tiles. There is a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and everything you would expect in a home from home.
The red accent colour continues into the cosy lounge with comfy large red sofas and chairs. There is a wall mounted LCD tv and dvd player and Wi-Fi. A doorway leads from the lounge into a dining area where there is a large, circular dining table which seats nine comfortably, but can fit thirteen, and a non-working Victorian fireplace.
Off the hallway are two bathrooms. One has a P-shaped bath with a shower over it and the other has a walk in shower. There is a washer/dryer.
On this floor the first bedroom has twin beds and a cube bed. There is a built in dressing table area and LCD tv.
Up a few stairs and there is another bedroom which is a twin with an additional cube bed. Again, a built in dressing table and LCD tv are in the room.
Up a few steps there are two more bedrooms. One is a twin room with a cube bed, built in dressing table area and LCD tv. The other bedroom has adult bunk beds which have a trundle bed underneath for an additional third person.
* There are 2 designated private parking spaces directly outside the apartment which are for sole use of guests renting the apartment. A no parking/clamping warning sign serves as a very strong deterrent for non-authorised us by locals, though we cannot guarantee unauthorised use by unknown persons and therefore cannot accept responsibility in such cases.