Sea Lanes 2
Central, sea front and sea view!
A large apartment in a fantastic central location on the corner of Ship Street with views of Brighton Pier and the beach. The apartment has been designed with groups in mind and offers a great home from home for a weekend away with your friends or extended family. Contemporary finish and interior. This property is ideal for enjoying all that Brighton has to offer as everything is within walking distance all around. Plus, if the weather is good, the beach is just opposite for a spot of sunbathing!
- All bed linen and towels are provided for all beds and additional beds.
- All utility bills are included.
- As with all our properties there is strictly no smoking within the property.
- There is free Wi-Fi at the property.
- There is no parking allocated to the property but everything is so close you really don’t need a car during your stay. We would recommend you travel to Brighton by train but if you need to bring a car there is parking at the Thistle Hotel NCP which is very close or in Regency Square NCP car park a short walk away.
- Please note there are stairs to access the apartment so it would not be suitable for those who find stairs difficult.
Sea Lanes 2 is a great choice if you are here with a group of friends and extended family. The apartment has clear views of the sea and Brighton Pier and the beach is just across the road. It is on the corner of the main sea front road in central Brighton, close to the Brighton Centre and close to the Lanes for shopping, restaurants, cafes and night life. The apartment is above a very stylish Creperie so it’s handy for morning coffees and breakfast and Hotel du Vin is next door.
The property has been designed especially as a weekend home for groups.
The kitchen is beautifully finished with white high gloss units, wooden worktops and red splash tiles. It is fully equipped with everything you need to self cater and also has a microwave. There is a hand made bespoke dining table which seats 12 with funky orange chairs. There are large windows with outstanding views of Brighton Pier and the beach and a cushioned seating area. On the wall there is a 42in Smart LCD television and there’s WiFi.
The “Snug” is a small ‘chill out’ room with a sofa bed for one and a cube which folds out into a bed, so this room also sleeps two. A quiet place for a few people to sit and relax and chat. There’s an additional wall mounted Smart tv.
The first bedroom has a bunk bed and a fold out cube bed. This room sleeps 3. There is a very stylish and contemporary shower room en suite.The second bedroom has a triple bunk which is a double on the bottom and a single on the top. This room sleeps 3. There is a very stylish and contemporary shower room en suite. The third bedroom has a triple bunk (see above description) and a standard single bed. This room sleeps 4. There is a very stylish and contemporary shower room en suite.
There are three beautifully finished shower rooms with contemporary fittings.