Stylish, central and close to the beach
Seabank Central is a beautifully interior designed house in a great location close to Brighton Pier. Everything you need for a super weekend away with friends and family is just on your doorstep and staying in this fab house will make it even better. There's a kitchen/diner and a large dining table in addition to a big living room for relaxing. Five bedrooms and three bathrooms and bags of comfort and style. Interior designed and lots of single beds for those who don't want bunks.
- All bed linen and towels are provided for all beds and the occasional beds.
- All utility costs are included.
- Parking is not available with the property but is by meter on the seafront. This can e expensive as it’s central, so you can park cheaper further away along Marine Parade by Sussex square. Ask for details. There is no need for a car while you are here as everything is within walking distance. We strongly recommend people come to Brighton by public transport where possible because parking is so expensive and traffic congestion can be a problem.
- As with all our properties smoking is not permitted inside the property.
- There is Wi-Fi
- Please note the map doesn’t show where the property is. It is in Charles Street.
Seabank Central is a real home from home with style and space. Beautifully interior designed with lots of attention to detail, this is a great choice for a group of friends and family. The location is perfect because you are just across from Brighton Pier and a short walk to nightlife along the sea front, shopping and coffee shops.
If the sun is shining you can just pop across the road to catch some rays on the beach! St James’s Street is close at hand, just a few steps up from the house, great for any supermarket things you need or for a coffee shop visit.
The photos really speak for themselves and show just how much attention to detail and beautiful design has gone into the place. We think the showers are especially gorgeous! It is practical for groups, but still retains a real homely quality. If some of your group want to come home early from a night out and chill out on the sofa with a cuppa, some chocs and the TV, they will feel right at home here!
The living room on the ground floor is long and spacious and has a corner sofa bed and an additional sofa bed plus a cube seat which folds out to make a mattress bed. There is a television on the wall. Three people can sleep in this room. There’s a shower room next door to the living room.
Kitchen and dining
On the lower ground floor is a lovely contemporary kitchen with cream units. It has everything you need to self-cater - don’t forget we can provide a chef! Open plan to this is the dining room with a large table and benches. There is a TV on the wall.
There are five bedrooms. On the first floor, there is a bedroom which has a triple bunk and a bunk bed. On the second floor, there are two bedrooms. One has three single beds and the other is a twin room. On the third floor, there are two more bedrooms. One has two single beds and a cube bed. One has a single bed and a cube bed. You can easily move the cube beds to other bedrooms as you prefer.
There are three gorgeous shower rooms. On the ground floor, there is one and on the first floor there are two shower rooms.
Seabank Central is a great choice for a group who like the comfort of a pretty and cosy home with lots of well-coordinated accessories, and yet still have the convenience of being really near to town so that nights out are easy.