How to plan your weekend
SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
h3. So, you are The Chosen One. The one whose job it is to arrange a fantastic and memorable weekend for your best friend and their friends and family members too. You’ve watched Bridesmaids and you’ve seen what can go wrong. Sounds like a difficult task? Feeling the stress levels rising? The answer. Keep it simple. Remember with My Big Fat Brighton Weekend it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Choose a package
2. Choose your accommodation
3. Book it!
That’s all you have to do. we do everything else. Plus you can be assured that because we manage the accommodation and we are based in Brighton we have negotiated the very best and unique deals for you so you won’t find cheaper. If you do find cheaper, beware! You may be staying in a beaten up old hotel or being sold something which is, in reality, very little but all packaged up with bows and bells to sound good.
So here’s a checklist to help you.
1. Know your numbers
2. Know your dates or possible dates
3. Know your budget and what everyone is comfortable with. If budgets are tight come out of high season. Look out for our special offers and last minute deals are available on accommodation. (Be careful though, if there’s a particular house or package you really want and it’s a specific date, you need to book in well in advance.)
4. Choose a package that will suit everyone and use pinterest/ facebook or an evening to get people together to discuss your options.
5. When you have decided email us using the form where you put in the number of people/ dates/ package/ accommodation
6. We will then get back to you with the price and the best deal we can offer you on accommodation. As soon as you have the price and availability you need to book it. Any delays and you may find the house or activity is booked by someone else for your dates.
7. Pay the deposit with a credit or debit card to secure your choices. You will then receive email confirmations of everything you have booked and itinerary.
8. When you arrive in Brighton you will be met at the property and there will be a neat folder with your package itinerary and the vouchers and wristbands for our unique deals.
9. Any problems while you are here and we have a 24 hour emergency number.
Then, choose your outfits. Design your unique t-shirts on our website. Book your train tickets. Pack your case and now you’re ready for your Big Fat Brighton Weekend to begin!
Just make your choices below, give us a few details and we'll send you a quote!